Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kaleb's 3rd Birthday!

Here are some pictures from Kaleb's 3 bithday party. I can't believe my baby is already 3 years old! It seems like just yesterday he was my little "captin picard" bald and smiley.
Kaleb kept rolling the pool balls and when one would go in the pocket he would throw his hands up in the air and yell, "I WIN!"
Kaleb loves playing with his grandpa George (Pop)! This is his cousin Mia, they wer having a lot of fun running around.
Kaylee was having fun too! This is Kaleb's spiderman cake.

Casey and I gave Kaleb a scooter for his birthday. He loved it and his eyes lite up when I brought it out for him to see. He loves all of his gifts this year and plays with all of them at least once a day. You might also notice everyone wearing coats in the back ground, that is because the club house was freezing and we couldn't figure out how to turn up the heat.






No comments: