Monday, October 19, 2009

New camera!!!

Kaylee had fallen asleep with her bottle, it was cute because she only had one sock on and only part way.

We went to a pumpkin patch and had a lot of fun. Kaleb was more interested in the dirt than the pumpkins, and Kaylee was confused as to why we thought this sort of thing was fun.

These are just some cute pictures of the kids. Kaylee isn't crying because Kaleb is kissing her; she is actually crying because I took a picture of her and Kaleb is trying to kiss her better.

She is one beautiful baby and just look at those eyelashes!
I've been having issues with blogger and it only lets me put pictures on every now and then and only so many at a time so I will get more on when I can.







1 comment:

The Legal Nickel said...

we're glad you have a new camera. It's fun seeing pictures of your beautiful children!