Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here she comes!!!!

Well today is the day! I have my scheduled c-section today at 5pm. So if everything goes as planned Kaylee should come into the world by 5:30pm. We are all very excited. Kaleb is a bit grumpy today; I think he knows something is going on but he's not sure what. Right now he's hanging out with his favorite person, Sarah, and Mary so that I can rest and finish getting things ready for today. Casey is sleeping; since he works nights it's a little hard on him but at least he'll be on vacation until the 19th. I was told I can't eat or drink anything, not even water, 8 hours before my surgery. I've never wanted water this bad in my life. lol I'll try to update this as soon as possible with pictures but I don't know when I'll be able to get back on the computer. We love you all! Happy baby day!!!!

1 comment:

The Legal Nickel said...

Congratulations! We hope all went well with the delivery of your little girl. We are looking forward to seeing pictures of Kaylee and are excited to meet her come October!